Friday, August 14, 2009

daily snippet

I read a couple of blogs that have daily snippets of what is going on in their lives, so I thought I would do the same. Things at my house seem to stay pretty busy these days so doing this seems really logical to me at this stage in the game. To give you a little understanding of why I must do this I'll let you know what's going on in my world.

I nanny 3 days per week, that’s almost 40 hours in those three days. I've also started a business last October making hair bows and other girly girly things:) Recently, I've discovered that tutus, yes, tutus are very fun and worth my time to create. So, on the days that I'm not caring for a 4 1/2 month old, I'm making hair bows or name boards or hair bow holders and yes my friend, even tutus :)


In October of this year, I'm going to attend and try to sell my goods at the ever popular Octoberfest in Cleveland, MS. I grew up in MS and loved going to this festival every year! I can not wait to go back and see friends and family and pray that my business does well.

I am also a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I don't think that anyone should be "stuck" in a job or a profession so I am doing what I love to do all because I have a caring husband who loves and supports me in all that I want to do and I love him so very much for that! If you would like to visit my website, you may do so HERE!

I am doing all of these things because I love doing them all. Also I am doing them because after Hubby and I were married, having children was just about near impossible. We went down many roads to try to conceive, but it just was not possible. It was not the Lord’s will for our lives at that time. We are now trying to pay off the debt that we incurred while going down those roads in the hopes of someday maybe trying to adopt a child that God will bless us with. We want to be debt free and be confident that we have the means to start a family.

So, in today’s picture, is one of the things I love doing and will continue to do as long as the Lord leads me to do so



1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad to see you using your talents in such an awesome way! You are so good at all of this stuff! I'm still praying on that little one for you guys. I believe in miracles! All in God's timing, which can be hard to wait on, for sure. Hang in there, girl.