Friday, December 11, 2009

UGENT PRAYER REQUEST

This letter was sent to me by my adoptive Mary Kay Director, Beth Wright in North Carolina.


Words cannot express the sadness I have in my heart for one of my dear personal recruits who has been a part of this unit for almost 14 years.
I received a call last night letting me know that Lynn and Rick Davis’s daughter –18 yr old Stephanie was hit by a car on the campus of
Emery University last Friday night and passed away Saturday morning around 10am. Stephanie was a beautiful, brilliant girl there as a freshman on a full scholarship and pre-med.

Please lift this family –Lynn and Rick Davis and their two other daughters in your prayers not just today---but continually.
With most of us being mothers/parents, I cannot begin to imagine their grief.


Also-I know there is so much comfort and strength that comes from knowing others care………
Will you PLEASE make the time to send them a letter or card?

Lynn and Rick Davis and family
308 Maverick Trail Dr.
King NC 27021

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have known Rick and Lynn for a long time. We are praying for the whole family earnestly. I just can't imagine their grief.