Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st

I can't belief it is already March. I am so thankful though, maybe the cold weather will move out and we will have some nice days ahead. Things have been busy in the PIckering household. My business is going well and I'm entering the 3rd week of organizing in my office. It is not a small task, let me assure you. Last night for the first time ever, I was able to go to the shelf, find the clip that I needed and go back to work. It was simply amazing:) I wlll try my best to keep it like this forever:)

Steve has been sick for the past week with a sinus infection which he so lovingly has shared with me. Now I"m all stopped up and sinusy and just tired. I am at work, however, and am getting some computer work done while the little one sleeps. Which brings me to my next topic. She's almost 1 year old and she's crawling! Not on the hardwoods, but she is crawling. This is a whole new world for us! I can't wait to go to the hands on museum with her. It will be fun.


Pictures to come soon:)

No comments: